Wiz Khalifa and Pregnant Amber Rose cover XXL Magazine - BIGTIMI'S BLOG

.

.

Sunday, September 30, 2012
0

US rapper Wiz Khalifa and his pregnant fiance model Amber Rose have covered the October edition of Hip-hop publication XXL Magazine.

In this edition the couple discuss about their relationship, having their first child 'Wizbud' and many more…

'I love my baby. She's gorgeous and it makes me look even cooler when I show how much I love her to other people… When I met Amber, she loved me for who I was', Wiz Khalifa, 25, said.

'I'm so ready. I'm going all-natural. I've decided that I'm going to have an all-natural water birth. No medicine. I want those bragging rights!', Amber Rose, 28, boasts.

Back in March 2012, Wiz Khalifa proposed to Amber Rose. They couple is rumoured to be planning an October 2012 wedding.