However, of late you have began to notice that there’s no spark in the relationship anymore. Sometime you just don’t care to go out of your way to accommodate him and vice versa. Does it mean the chemistry has fizzled out? The following signs signal the end of a relationship...
- No more talking late into nights.
- No more surprises, mushy messages, flowers or love notes.
- You don’t look forward to meeting anymore.
- You have nothing to talk over the phone or even when you meet in person.
- You can’t help but compare the good ol’ times with the imperfect present.