Ghanaian Witch Doctor Claims He Is Responsible For Ronaldo’s Injury - BIGTIMI'S BLOG

.

.

Thursday, June 05, 2014
1
Ghana’s most influential witch doctor, Nana Kwaku Bonsam has said he is responsible for Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo’s knee injury and that no doctor can cure it.

In his word he said:


“I know what Cristiano Ronaldo’s injury is about, I’m working on him,” Bonsam, who serves at the Kofioo Kofi shrine, said in an interview with the Kumasi-based Angel FM.

“I said it four months ago, that I will work on Cristiano Ronaldo seriously and rule him out of the World Cup, or at least prevent him from playing against Ghana, and the best thing I can do is to keep him out through injury.” he said.

“I am very serious about it. Last week, I went around looking for four dogs and I got them to be used in manufacturing a special spirit called ‘Kahwiri Kapam’”he added.

“This injury can never be cured by any medic, they can never see what is causing the injury, because it is spiritual. Today, it is his knee, tomorrow it is his thigh, next day, and it is something else.”

1 comments:

  1. Na lie.That doctor is a liar bcos all power belongs to God.I wish you the quickest recovery Ronaldo and pls don't listen to wat that baba is saying.

    ReplyDelete

We value our readers comment, Please drop a comment.