A NIGHT AT TWITERAVE - BIGTIMI'S BLOG

.

.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011
1
What a terrific Night! All afternoon before that anticipated Night,I had slept dreaming about the wonderful new souls I would meet at twiterave(naija twitter party).
All these occured to me because vividly looking at the mission behind twiterave which is”connecting and revealing dose people behind the avatar u ar chatting with ” but in some cases the mission was realised and some it was not.
Fortunately for me I attended the party with a friend of mine, joshua (@ore0077 on twitter) and when we arrived at the venue i.e tribeca V.I, I saw different people from maybe different part of the world. Some were beautiful,some? Fair in beauty, no ugly girls o, some were fat and sexy, some were fat and shapeless, some? Fantastic model shape!, interesting, I said to myself, got myself cocktail at the gate but before then, have been tweeting a lady I have not seen before, she goes by the name, Oluwatosin )@olorisupergal on twitter. Let me say a lil'bit abt tosin. Am following her on twitter and I don't know if she's following back, she's a blogger, she's inspiring, I call her my superwoman, information?, haa olorisupergal na information minister!.
Back to the party, Tosin was standing right at my back but because we've nt seen eachother before we were unable to spot eachother. Our tweets we're ”where u @”, what you wearing”, ” not spotted yet”and so on but later we met!.
Since the mission behind Twiterave is also to meet new peepz, I tried to be social, I saw one of my friend which I met at the henessy artistry show @kazebleek on twitter, he also made my night fantastic!. I walked up to some peepz, we exchanged twitter handles and go on, what about walking up to some people and you talk to them or tried to meet them and their mind is nt there but on the BB which they are pressing, its frustrating! All the same I enjoyed myself, met @phattyket, @dizzydaystop @emmlaw_retrokid and so much more. Outstanding performance from the performance. @korebrown you try!. IT WAS FUN GALORE!!!! Ikira fun TWITERAVE, !!GBOSA!!!GBOSA!!!GBOSA!!!!!

1 comments:

We value our readers comment, Please drop a comment.