BIGTIMI INTERVIEW WITH KOREDE BELLO #BIGTIMIEXCLUSIVE - BIGTIMI'S BLOG

.

.

Sunday, April 22, 2012
1

KOREDE BELLO @koredebello
 




Korede Bello is a young guitarist, singer, song writer and composer who does R & B/Soul/Folk music.Nominated as Next Rated Music Artiste at the Peak Awards 2011, he won the Most Promising Young Act at the Toks Entertainment Awards 2011. He also clinched two awards, Indigenous and Revelation of the Year, at the Tush All Youth Awards 2011. This year, he claimed another laurel at the Hype Award 2012 where he emerged the Most Wanted Artist Of The Year.
I @iambigtimi interviewed Korede Bello live on twitter on wednesday, 18th April 2012, where we got to talk about the Man Korede Bello, Below is the twitter interviewed with @koredebello with the #BigtimiExclusiveInterview. The interview which will feature in my soon to be launched magazine Bigtimi Exclusive Magazine.

Define korede Bello in 3words?
Talented, 'God-fearing' and  Successful.

what does korede Bello do apart 4rm music?
Apart from music I study, Humanitarian, and engage d youth.

What inspires koredebello?
Different things inspire me at different times, don’t mean to sound religious but at all times God inspires

What Genre can you classify your music under?
 I have successful formd my own genre #sweetmusic,a fusion of pop soul RnB folk
                         
       What is the Latest from Korede Bello?
Just released world class single #4eva http://hu.lk/8zdis3kwf03a

any album?
      not yet still cooking

ok, so wen should we expect an album from u?
Not anytime soon,wanna release a couple singles first.

So for the Ladies, Are you single?
very much single but not searching

Do you have a lady Stalker?
 I've got loads of dem ,bt I rilli appreciate all ma fans, I love dem all

Have u ever had any horrible moment on stage?
Nt rilly,,bt dere was a day I felt dt I wasn't gettiin d attention I desired,lol

how did u feel after dat experience? Discouraged?
         na! I jes felt like I needed to look more attractive*laughs

ok less i 4get, ar u signed to any record label?
yes i am Double Dice Record  cc  @doublediceboss

Are you on Facebook?
Yes www.facebook.com/koredebello


Do u see wizkid as a majoR obstacle to ur stardom?
Naaa,I think he's great 2,bt he's got his fans,nd I've mine.

where do u see urself in d next 5yrs?
 I will be d youngest and most successful brand of all time.

what do u have to say to d people out there?
 Ʋ are your song, only ​Ʋ can fulfil ure dreams,blive in ‎​Ʋ Nd God

Your remark on the Brand on the brand “BIGTIMI”
I think he's a talented yung guy,that shares ma surname,and has God's backing

1 comments:

  1. Lovely interview@IamBigtimi and tanks to KoredeBello for bin real and honest.4eva was tite,Kip up d gud work.

    ReplyDelete

We value our readers comment, Please drop a comment.