JIM IYKE ATTACKS LINDA IKEJI ON TWITTER - BIGTIMI'S BLOG

.

.

Monday, August 20, 2012
2
Nigeria's top blogger,Linda Ikeji and star actor Jim
Iyke engaged in a fight over the picture above. No
need to imagine a boxing session here, it was only a
tweet fight. It all started yesterday when a Blogger,
Laila Ikeji blogged this Jim Iyke's Picture she found
on his twitter page, of him eating corn in Amsterdam.
The post made a front page in Nairaland, and due to
the popularity of the post, it was retweeted and thus
aroused the attention of Jim Iyke. Jim Iyke obviously
got confused with the similar names and didn't
bother to confirm.So he picked a fight with the wrong
person, Linda Ikeji.
See how the conversation between them went :
jimiykeofficial: S/O @lindaikeja 4 her OBSESSION
wit me! Thru science u can use ur DNA to trace ur
roots. I'm sure u share same DNA wit JEZEBEL
walahi! WTF!
jimiykeofficial: @lindaIkeja Quit stealin pics fr me n
pastin it on ur blog is so lame. There's smth called
originality n flair. Ask @uwillcgossip! Lol! SAB!
lindaikeji: @jimiykeofficial there's no pic of u on my
blog, my darling. U're mistaking me for another
blogger. Go check it out again. Kisses
jimiykeofficial: @lindaikeji Bleep off lady! I'm nt
even gonna pretend to be a gentleman abt tis. U can
play d victim all u want. I dt give a rat Bottom
period!
lindaikeji: @jimiykeofficial what a child! *truly sad*
jimiykeofficial: @lindaikeja WtF is her last name! If
u spend her d time u consume mudslingin me on ur
hubby or partner or wateva u might actually be
happier
lindaikeji: @jimiykeofficial u're just attacking me
for no reason. U sure u're alright?
He later apologized, saying:
Jim Iyke @jimiykeofficial
Apologies Linda. My Vitriol on u ws a genuine error as
I misread d handle. Hope u'l boro a leaf fr my apology
based on ur antecedent attacks

2 comments:

  1. Mr'm nt gonna pretend to b a gentleman abt tis'dem hold ya hand put d pic 4 ur twitter page abi u dey shame say u dey chop corn.

    ReplyDelete

We value our readers comment, Please drop a comment.