Wooooow! You need to Patronize Crest Innovative. {READ} - BIGTIMI'S BLOG

.

.

Thursday, January 24, 2013
0






To whom it may Concern,

I can save you money on your professional Signage Board, General Printing, Cooperate gifts, Awards, Promotional Gift items needs and I wanted to introduce myself to you. I have more than 5 years in the business, and have always focused on quality. We are a new start up and are offering very competitive rates to build our customer base.

My name is Adejoro Bolaji Samuel. I have all my own tools and equipment. We are fully insured and I personally guarantee your satisfaction since I will be working on each and every one of your jobs. 

Please contact me at 08184999882 or on my cell phone at 08129205814. You can Like us on Facebook Crest Innovative to check on our job so far, bbPin: 278c0934. Even if you have a company who handle this, I wouldn't mind being your backup. 

Respectfully,
Pls echo it loud by broadcasting))))))))
God bless as you do so

Adejoro Bolaji Samuel
CEO, Crest Innovative Signs Pro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value our readers comment, Please drop a comment.