My name is BIGTIMI and today 20th Feb 2013 is my convocation day. Yipeeeee! - BIGTIMI'S BLOG

.

.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013
0
Bello Timilehin (Bigtimi)
 Dear reader, you know me right? or do you want to deny knowing me? Well my name is Bello Timilehin but you and a lot of people around the world know me as BIGTIMI. Well today marks a special day in my life because am convocating in the most prestigious University in the world, LASU!
Bello Timilehin (Bigtimi)
On my graduation, I celebrate my success. At the same time, I prepare myself for tomorrow and brace myself for new challenges and endeavor I will face ahead.

I will never stop chasing my dreams. Never lose hope and try. Family and friends wish nothing but the best for me.

You can join me today at LASU THEATRE AUDITORIUM OJO.

Call 08080218961
Bello Timilehin (Bigtimi)

Bello Timilehin (Bigtimi)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value our readers comment, Please drop a comment.