Korede Bello Bags Debut Award Under Mavin Records - BIGTIMI'S BLOG

.

.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014
0
Korede Bello's Cold Outside Face // Source: Instagram

Last Weekend, Mavin Record's new act, Korede Bello received the most promising act to watch awards in the Nigerian Teen Choice Awards 2014.

Excited Korede took to Instagram where he uploaded a picture of the award he received with the caption....

"THANK U #Bellovers for believing in me!!! This is like the beginning for me but the LOVE (You) been showing me is beyond comprehension. I appreciate every lil bit of it "the likes, the comments,everything"... there was a time I had just 17 followers, but now its over 17 k. I wish there was a "follow all" button, but you know... its #coldoutside lol I'm no where close to the most talented but you still show me Love. God Bless YOU. #Bellovers #MEGA #Mavins"

The "Winkist" is on radio tour for his new single titled "Cold Outside'' which was released last week thursday and getting great love & comments from his fans "Bellovers".

Congratulations Korede! keep soaring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We value our readers comment, Please drop a comment.