Bigtimi Exclusive Interview with OLORISUPEGAL - BIGTIMI'S BLOG

.

.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012
1

OLUWATOSIN AJIBADE


On Wednesday, I Had an interview with the superb blogger, Oluwatosin Ajibade very well known as Olorisupergal. The Interview held on  twitter with her handle which is @olorisupergal. This is what the Blogger, Online Marketer had to say to the questions which i asked her.
 
#1 whats ur full name pls? #BigtimiExclusiveInterview

Ajibade Oluwatosin

#2 what does Ajibade Tosin do?

into social media marketing

What inspire or brought about the name Olorisupergal?#BigtimiExclusiveInterview

the name olorisupergal - I love royalty I chose Olori for myself , supergal - a friend gave me that name, n since then I got used to it. The name sounds funny I know but I love it.. royalty mixed with a cartoon name aint easy tho'... Lol!!!!

Has #superGal affected u, like u wanting to jump 4rm an upstairs? #BigtimiExclusiveInterview

no, it has not.


So what does @olorisupergal do apart 4rm social marketing #BigtimiExclusiveInterview

right now, I'm focusing on my professional exams for ICAN , will be chartered soon....

Ok, u run a blog? Whats it al about and d url? #BigtimiExclusiveInterview

the blog olorisupergal is an entertainment blog the url is http://olorisupergal.blogspot.com

Ok,for sme guys wey wan knw, @olorisupergal Are u Single?

yes I am single ...

@olorisupergal ok what/who inspire ur blogging #BigtimiExclusiveInterview

a friend inspired me to do that, I started blogging February 2010 and its been 2 yrs now

Ok, do u see @lindaikeji as an obstacle to ur blogging? @olorisupergal #BigtimiExclusiveInterview

na, I don't. A lot of people blog, website owners use to blog b4 they finally went to www

ok, financial wise, Is your blog making money for you? #BigtimiExclusiveInterview

yes it .. I make money from it
Where do u see yourself in the next 5yrs? @olorisupergal #BigtimiExclusiveInterview

big , know globally... Good things.

Do u model? 

No I don't .. I'm not into modelling 

Have you ever had any Horrible moment? @olorisupergal #BigtimiExclusiveInterview

I can't remember any now ..

What is the Most Craziest thing you've ever done Supergal #BigtimiExclusiveInterview"

Errm!!! I can't remember ooo .. Lol!!!

ok, so how do we contct you if we wnt u to wrk for us? #BigtimiExclusiveInterview

u can contact me on tosinsupergal@gmail.com

ok, what do you have to say to the people out there. @OloriSupergal #BigtimiExclusiveInterview

be urself and n be the best you can.. That's all!!!

Your Remark on the Brand #Bigtimi @OloriSupergal

nice job and keep the good work ...



1 comments:

  1. Interesting one with the one and only supergal in africa

    ReplyDelete

We value our readers comment, Please drop a comment.